*Please note this role is for BCU Students only*
**Please note it is essential you fluently speak a South East Asian Language (Mandarin, Malay etc)**
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 20 hours per week
We are looking for 2 students to support in this role based onsite at Birmingham City University. This will be a rolling assignment until the end of studies. As above it is essential you are fluent in a South East Asian language. Please specify these languages in your cover note.
The role requires -
- Communication Skills: Good written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service Skills: Responding courteously to all colleagues, visitors and customers while being aware of various cultural backgrounds.
- Organisational Skills: Able to demonstrate an organised approach to work and ability to prioritise different tasks
- IT Skills: including familiarity with Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Language Skills: Bilingual applicants are desirable but not compulsory.
Activities and ResponsibilitiesEnsure that all Conversion activities are well organised and run smoothly.To manage the work schedule for the Conversion team.Planning and preparation of social media campaign.Oversight of Tours conducted by the Conversion team.To organise, arrange and allocate the calling campaigns to the various members of the team and report back to the Head of International Admissions, Conversion and Advice.
Please apply with your CV and please don't forget to confirm what languages you speak.