Working with one of the leading brands in parcel delivery, on a day to day basis you will use multiple IT systems to deal with customer telephone enquiries concerning all aspects of service delivery to full resolution, to meet customer expectations within terms and conditions and service level agreements. You'll be the part of our front-line team dedicated to providing a great experience during our busiest time of year.
35 hours per week (potential for overtime)
Hours between 08:00 - 18:00
- On a day to day basis, you will deal with enquiries and complaints concerning all aspects of service delivery through to full resolution
- Deliver a professional telephone experience for our customers.
- Ability to accurately input data in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaise with all operational units to be able to foster rapport and build relationships and to ensure enquiries are resolved
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet targets (KPIs)
- To ensure customers receive regular call backs, and emails and are informed of outcomes of all investigations
- Ability to use different computer systems to maintain management information and enquiry/claim details
- Tenacity and confidence to see all enquiries through to full resolution
- Actively engage in continuous improvement
- Always represent the Company in a professional and efficient manner
- Excellent interpersonal, written and telephone skills
- Attention to detail with accurate and timely data inputting skills essential
- Questioning skills and data analysis
- Excellent use of different computer systems including, Microsoft Office including word and excel is a necessity
- Flexibility to cross skills across different teams
- Flexibility to cover the desk opening hours
- Customer Handling Skills to support often irate and difficult customers
- Contribute effectively at One to Ones and Work Time Listening and Learning Sessions
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers - internal and external
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and their own initiative to meet tight deadlines.
- A willingness to accept responsibility and meet deadlines with the minimum of supervision.
- A flexible approach to work and ability to work as part of a team across all areas within Customer Services with a genuine commitment to providing a quality service
- Previous call centre experience would be useful- particularly in fast paced customer service environment.
Apply now or contact for more information.