Manpower are currently recruiting for 3 x Quality Control Operatives
For a family business founded in 1989 which manufactures and delivers an extensive range of high quality sandwiches, snacks, salads and cakes, daily across the UK & Ireland. The company is currently looking to recruit 3 Quality Controllers.
- Monitoring production processes and activities to ensure customer, legislative and Company expectations are being met.
- Carrying out finished product checks on all product brands and recording findings on quality documentation including product weight checks and label checks.
- Conducting internal Audits: Glass Hard Plastic Audits
- Checking the accuracy of measuring equipment -daily and weekly checks
- Daily Blade Checks
- Assisting with monthly GMP and fabrication audits
- Conducting Daily start up inspections.
- Ensuring traceability information is captured
- Carry out daily routine checks (temperature monitoring)
- Ensuring all corrective actions raised whilst carrying out duties are closed off and agreed by Production/ Quality/Technical Manager.
- Prepare and assist with customer and BRC audits
The positions are full time-permanent, salary starting from £9.74 to £10.25 (depending on experience). Full training will be provided.
1 year experience as a Quality Controller in a similar environment is desirable.
Job Type: temp to perm after 12 wks
Salary: £9.74-£10.25 per hour
All staff are required to wear masks, sanitize their hands, keep social distance and temperature is checked before staff enter to the factory.