Manpower are currently recruiting an administrator to work within the transport department for our national client based in Bathgate.
This role will require a candidate with great administration skills and the ability to multitask.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Downloading of Vehicle Tachograph Heads
- Liaison with Warehouse and Shunting Resource on Vehicle Status / Defects / Availability / Etc.
- Liaison with Warehouse on Loading Standards / Spot Checks / Left off Load / Etc.
- POD Processing as required
- General Admin / Ordering / Maintenance as Required
- First Point of Contact for Secondary Distribution during Back-shift Hours
- Support Crews returning to depot with PPE / Defects / Service Agent Call-outs / Etc.
Hours of work will be 12pm-8pm Monday to Friday initially, moving to 2pm-10pm thereafter.
If you have the relevant experience and skills and are available for an immediate start, then please apply online today!