My client provides marketing leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an 24/7 service to their customers.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be required to operate anywhere in the UK as part of a team. There is a high degree of manual work, cleaning site drainage and tank systems to ensure compliance with the EA guidelines & regulations.
Some Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Operate as part of a two-person team to preform and deliver site tankering work, which will include jetting and drain cleaning works, interceptor cleaning and servicing and reactive work on petrol filling stations and distributions centres.
- Respond and react to call outs for critical issues
- Carry out near miss & potential incident reporting. In-house training will be provided.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on going works and further services of the Company.
Knowledge & Experience
Previous knowledge & experience of completing RAMS documentations onsite
- ADR Dangerous Goods License
- Clean UK driving license CE
- Working on live forecourts
- Drainage layouts
Should you be open to a new opportunity and be looking for a rewarding salary and to work for a highly successful business, please forward your CV in the first instance.