An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to start working from home immediately.
- Provide dedicated administrative and clerical support to the officers of the External Engagement team, including typing of correspondence, reports, minutes and other internal documents, sorting and distribution of mail to team members.
- Act as a point of contact for the team to internal and external stakeholders via monitoring of the dedicated external engagement mailbox. Acknowledging incoming emails and triaging to the appropriate officer.
- Arranging meetings and diary co-ordination. Minute at internal meetings and meetings with external groups' produce and distribute agendas and minutes, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- As part of a team of Click Travel Bookers, be responsible for managing the travel arrangements of the team alongside Support Services colleagues.
- Develop and maintain the shared area and files for the External Engagement Team.
- In liaison with Support Services, share in the responsibility for crediting suppliers and where appropriate monitor spending on the External Engagement budget. Report on spending to relevant budget holders.
External Engagement events and communications
- Manage, sort and prioritise all incoming enquiries and communications relating to the events activity of the External Engagement Team.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of contact databases.
- Proactively assist in the preparation and delivery of both internal and external events relating to External Engagement activities, and the activities of The Open University more generally.
- Promote the work of the External Engagement Team through production of draft copy for distribution through social media and internal channels, in conjunction with the Policy and Public Affairs Manager and External Affairs Team and in line with the wider Ireland Communications campaigns and plans. To include: identifying case studies, copy-writing of story-centred content relating to employability, any other content creation needs of the External Engagement Team.
- Proactively participate in reflection and review of events and activities through the gathering of qualitative and quantitative data; creation of MI for the team which informs future planning and inputting of events and initiatives into the External Affairs Engagement Planner.
Successful candidate must have excellent IT Skills and have strong administration experience.
Hourly Rate £12.12ph