Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our reputable client for an EMEA Communications Specialist. This is a remote opportunity. Therefore, you can be located anywhere in the UK.
As the Communications Specialist you are responsible for supporting the execution of business groupwide communications plans and activities to drive engagement with key stakeholders internally and externally.
As part of the EMEA Communications Team, the EMEA Communications Specialist will also play a key role in executing communications tactics in support of the company's strategy and culture.
- Support the planning and execution of communications activities in support of business goals, strategy and culture
- Lead and support on both regular rhythm and ad-hoc projects as directed by the Communications Manager
- Create written content, including stories, social media posts, announcements, scripts, storyboards, etc
- Develop high-impact visual communications including PPT, emails, SharePoint sites and other collateral
- Identify story ideas from internal and external sources and contribute to pipeline of content
- Coordinate internal events, develop content to promote events, brief presenters as well as support event logistics and execution
- Support in managing agencies and vendors
- Analyse and measure impact of communications activities, proactively suggesting areas for improvement
- Serve as department point person for brand style guide and corporate brand standards
- Ownership and development of internal communications tools and channels
Qualifications and Experience
- Fluent in English with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; strong storytelling and editorial skills
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in communications roles - in-house or agency
- Proven experience developing a wide array of content - both internal (desired in both office and factory co-workers) and external
- Experience managing agencies and vendors
Specific Skills and Abilities
- Highly motivated personality with outstanding attention to detail and desire to develop a career in Communications or Marketing
- Strong copywriting skills; ability to adapt content to different audiences using journalistic tactics
- Good eye for design - ability to create highly visual content in a clear and compelling way
- Understanding of digital and social media channels and passionate about generating/sharing engaging content and new technologies
- Comfortable making fast decisions when needed, pushing back, challenging the status quo and proactively presenting new ideas
- Self-starter; able to work independently with little oversight
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Open minded and collaborative approach to work
- Comfortable working remotely
- Strong knowledge of communication tools and channels, including social media
Should you feel you have the relevant experience to fulfil this opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.