Rates: £19,500 basic salary
Area covered: Gloucester and Cheltenham area.
This fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Housing officer covering the Gloucester and Cheltenham area.
Skills required for the job role - Housing officer
Must have own transport as this will be a mobile position
- Manage a caseload of Service Users
- Conduct monthly visits and report any incidents, SU issues, absconsions, etc.
- Ensure that health and safety of SU's are maintained at all times
- Complete BI weekly welfare checks of the SU's.
- Effect appropriate maintenance of property
- Conduct monthly inspections and report defects as required
- Ensure all items within property are replaced /repaired as required in line with inventory procedure
- Ensure terminated properties are effectively prepared for hand back to landlord
- Effect minor property repairs if necessary
- Ensure the properties are maintained according to Health and Safety guidelines and company procedures
- Supporting new team members and provide on-the-job training
- Ensure all records are maintained and kept up-to-date according to company policies and procedures
- Ensure appropriate property certification documentation is produced and recorded
- Liaise closely with SU's, line manager, team members and other staff
- Undertake all core training and development programmes as required
- Manage own caseload of allocated SUs and properties
- Ongoing contract with a strong potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- £19,500 basic salary
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Successful candidate will have to complete enhanced DBS check
Other Job Titles:Housing officer, property and housing