Trainee Recruiter (Realistic First Year earnings of £40k uncapped)
An excellent Opportunity to become a trained and supported, successful Recruitment Consultant in a top performing team in the heart of Edinburgh.
So, what's in it for you?An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure (Uncapped realistic FYE of £40k +)Opportunity to earn car allowance of up to £4600 per annumRegular incentives such as cash prizes, lunch clubs and high-flyers tripsGenerous and flexible company benefits including private health care, perkbox and many moreClear and structured career path with lots of opportunity for progressionHybrid Remote working policyAward winning, high-performance cultureWork the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!Benefit from award winning learning and training
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
As a Trainee Recruiter, you will be alligned to our prestigious Experis Brand- specialising in business transformation, digital workspace, cyber security, cloud and infrastructure and enterprise applications.
So, what will you be doing?
- As a Trainee Recruiter you will be developing and maintaining a network of clients and candidates, building your own personal brand to become the 'go to' person in your specialist market
- You will be sourcing clients through a varied network of channels.
- You will generate new business opportunities through a variety of methods including calls, emails, marketing campaigns and attending meetings and conferences where applicable
- You will be supported in achieving activity targets and taking accountability for the consistent input of accurate data into all systems
- You will successfully demonstrate end to end client engagement and satisfaction
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Post and create social media content aligned to your specialist market to develop your personal brand and grow market presence.
What are we looking for?
- A strong work ethic
- Somebody who is ambitious, driven and money motivated
- Strong communicative skills
- A high level of adaptability, learnability, and resilience
- Recent Graduates
- Professionals looking for an exciting new challenge
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Harriet Jones