Our client a leading University are looking for a Chef to assist with running a retail unit within one of there retail units.
The main duties of the post will include:
1. To cook across our catering units as required.
2. To be responsible for food production, including preparation, cooking and storing of all foods, and presentation to a high standard and ensure this standard is maintained throughout the business
3. To maintain control of portion size and ensure waste to be minimised.
4. Replenishing fresh food stock throughout the day, ensuring a smooth service delivery at all times and assisting with the ordering of stock.
5. To enure the quality of the product complies with our standards at all times
6. Maintain and uphold high standards of food hygiene, safety and cleanliness in the kitchen and toensure that current legislative requirements are being met.
7. To bring new ideas to the work place.
8. Have the ability to work unsupervised.
9. Adhere to procedures and methods as laid down by theUniversity
10. To support University Events such as Open Days and Graduation.
11. Attend training session when required