My Client is specialised industrial supplier and service. They are now Recruiting for a team of General Operatives on the Intel site Leixlip. You will be focused on meeting the needs and requirements of operators in a clean room Environment.
Shift patterns to be confirmed - Sun - Wed, Wed - Sat, 6.30am to 3pm or 10.30am to 7pm / 4 days on, 4 days off, 7am to 7pm
- Required to deliver items to various client locations.
- Use of company vehicles and forklift.
- Goods Receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock.
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times.
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required.
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy.
- Work with a computerised WMS.
- Proactive approach to stock management and accuracy.
- Flexibility to perform other duties when assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a General or Warehouse operative, Stock room assistant necessary.
- Ability to use own initiative and work in a fast- paced environment.
- Cleanroom experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Forklift driving experience is desirable.
If you are interested in this position apply with an up to date CV for a confidential chat about the position.