My client is a leading medical and surgical sales, marketing and distribution company. They partner with World class manufacturing brands around the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company whose focus is in developing its people and ensuring they are equipped to provide service solutions to its customers. They are looking for a driven individual to join their long standing warehouse team.
You will become an integral part of the Warehouse Team ensuring an excellent level of quality and service to our customers. You will be responsible for supporting warehouse duties including goods inwards, order picking and packing. You will work closely with Sales Teams and the wider Operations Team to ensure customer requirements and KPI's are met in line with quality and health and safety standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, below is an outline of responsibilities:
* Ensure all goods are picked and packed according to company SOPs and KPI's
* Oversee the booking in of all goods receipts and returns
* Ensure all goods are put away in correct location
* Develop and maintain a broad understanding and experience of all aspects of the sales and support process
* Inventory control - Stock rotation duties
* Manage dispatch order queries
* Assist with programming of breathing devices.
* Assist with the returns process.
* Carry out all tasks in line with ISO standard operating procedures and adhere to all company compliance requirements
* Maintain warehouse to an appropriate level of cleanliness and in line with good health and safety practice
* Demonstrate standards of leadership.
* You will have a minimum of 3+ years' experience in a computerised warehouse environment
* Be computer literate; IT skills and administration experience
* Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive 'can-do' attitude and strong work ethic
* Experience with Six Sigma, LEAN, or similar quality management methodologies an advantage
* SAP experience essential
* Customer focused and must work well within a team environment
* Full driving License
* Valid Manual Handling and Forklift Certificates
- Competitive salary
- Health care
- 10% bonus
- Profit share