An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client are currently looking for an FLT Driver with SAP experience based at their manufacturing facility in Port Sunlight, Wirral. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 3-6 months, working a 37.5 hour week. This role is paying £16.19 to £16.85 per hour.
Ensure the safe transit of materials and finished product within the warehouse, by safe operation of a Fork lift Truck. Applicants must be available to work Monday - Sunday following a 4 crew shift pattern with 4 on 4 off, 12 hours shifts including on call and cover shifts. Flexibility is essential in this role
Applicants must have an RTITB or ITSSAR Accredited Counterbalance licence. Experience of SAP is advantageous.
* Ensure Company safety policy, rules and procedures are understood and followed on all tasks and improvements
* Identify and report health or safety hazards & dangerous situations and put appropriate control measures in place
* Take part in regular inspections/audits for good housekeeping/5S and warehouse safety and ensure agreed action are completed
* Perform agreed Quality improvement activities to ensure that product quality is maintained during transit in warehouse
* Take immediate actions (adjustment) to rectify issues that have a negative impact on quality
* Ensure zero quality defects by analysing and eliminating all defects in
* Anticipate and React quickly to problems in order to avoid impact to customer service.
* Continually review performance against plan and take appropriate corrective action if required
* Ensure 5S standards are clearly defined and followed in your area
* Support excellent internal communications between all teams via logbooks, activity boards, handover and coaching
* Individuals are expected to take responsibility, be skilled, motivated and committed to delivering business objectives and the continual development of people