Business Development Manager
£42'000-£48'000 basic plus commission, 24+BH, company car or car allowance, fuel card, phone and laptop.
My client is a Nationwide company that offer a range of solutions to meet their clients needs. Operating across five divisions each with their own specialisms they are looking for someone to join their Business Development team selling their CCTV, Intruder alarms.
About the role:
My client is seeking a Business Development Manager to identify and develop new business opportunities to Main Contractors, Tier 1 Contractors, End Users to ensure a smooth sales process.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting for new customers through personal development, cold calling, canvassing, marketing, referrals, and tender opportunities.
- Attending sales appointments to showcase the company's products and services.
- Achieving & exceeding monthly activity and target objectives.
- Developing successful sales opportunities.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and focus on retention's.
- Collating appropriate information and ensure all correct documentation utilised.
- Forecast reporting on a weekly basis & providing reports as required.
- Be continually aware of the changes in legislation & product development.
We are looking for someone who has prior Business Development experience and the drive and enthusiasm to provide an outstanding service to our customers every day whilst achieving targets.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Exceptional customer focus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience within the fire and security industry
- A positive and structured approach.
- A desire to succeed and the commitment to deliver targets and requirements as expected.
- Proven ability in a structured target and activity driven sales environment would be advantageous.
This is a very exciting time to join the company as they go through a period of growth, securing new contracts. If you are interested in discussing in more detail please contact Kyle on or email with a copy of your CV