I have a superb opportunity for a Contact Centre Team Leader to work for a National Tool Hire company working within a brand new call centre based in Lutterworth. You will provide direct supervision to a team of of Sales Advisors.
* Manage resources within department to ensure they are utilised in an effective manner
* Monitor team performance against daily metrics
* To effectively engage and manage direct reports in on-going sales campaigns and report their effectiveness
* Identify team member's development areas through regular weekly call listening in sessions to include "Side-by-Side" and "Remote" activity.
* Ensure the accuracy of information entered to minimise disputes and maximise business efficiency
* Receive and process all sales emails and answer inbound sales calls
* Generate quotations and orders through in-house database, ensuring to capture information accurately and correctly as per company quality standards.
* Conduct outbound calls to customers on your assigned low spending customers to ensure maximum growth and capture any opportunities.
* Contribute to the transactional activities of the team to ensure revenue targets are met
* Close sales utilising persuasion techniques when necessary and identifies upselling and cross selling opportunities
* Providing live sales coaching to develop and motivate individuals.
About the role:
- Ensure the adherence to all company quality standards including management systems and the IT platform in order to ensure the accuracy of data capture to minimise the delivery issues and customer disputes
- Lead the delivery of new starter induction training in conjunction with company tools and standards
- Collate and analyse call and quote/order data to provide regular updates to Manager and ensure KPI's are being met.
* A proven track record experience as a team leader or supervisor in a sales call centre.
* Proactive, high energy team leader, willing to go the extra mile to do a good job, with a "can do" attitude.
* Ability to create a strong sales environment to motivate the team
* Innovative thinker, with an ability to think outside the box
* Ability to coach and provide feedback to team
* Passionate about maximising sales opportunities
* Excellent sales negotiation skills teamed with the ability to recognise buying signals and closing a sale.
Salary & Benefits:
£26,000 - £27,000 working Mon-Fri between 8am & 6pm plus extensive benefits.
**Apply below with an up to date CV to register your interest**