Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our reputable national client for a Customer Service Advisor. This is a permanent opportunity working from our clients Cumbernauld office.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will assist in the achievement of Regional Account sales, profit and customer service targets through individual and team KPIs. You will deliver outstanding customer service ensuring each customer experience is exceptional and you will upsell to new and existing clients.
- Receive inbound sales orders and enquiries from Regional Account customers, maximising all profit opportunities and always ensuring exceptional service to the customer.
- Grow and develop accounts within defined portfolio against targets, working with Regional Account Managers to achieve maximum potential.
- Carry out revenue-generating administration tasks in line with daily reporting.
- Make daily calls in accordance with the call diary to generate repeat orders, ensuring all orders are captured, and opportunities are taken to maximise sales and margin.
- Actively participate to achieve monthly average order value targets. Upselling/cross selling using individual sales skills and by analysing historical customer buying patterns in line with Believe Achieve customer sales training.
- Deal with all customer issues/ queries/ requests for product and service information promptly, efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed where required.
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints positively and to the satisfaction of the customer where possible.
- Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams, particularly Regional Account Managers, Operations, Stock Control and Credit Control to ensure maximum customer service levels are achieved.
Should you feel you have the relevant experience to fulfil this opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.