An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 x Service Administrators to join our client located in Harlow. This is an immediate opportunity.
- Be the first point of contact for the business, liaise with customers, arrange appointments, maintain relevant up to date progress on work being undertaken and dispatch information on completion of work.
- To regularly liaise with engineering staff to provide details of scheduled works.
- Liaise with the clients to ensure that data is maintained, and to assist with queries
- Schedule and allocate work to operational staff to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain all records in accordance with business requirements and management instructions for the purpose of invoicing and KPI reporting
- Provide up to date and accurate information on all work completed for the purpose of invoicing including clear reasons for all charges, charging rates and quantities of work completed by which operatives.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Previous experience of working with a Housing Association / Local Authority or Maintenance Contractor in either a Scheduling or Customer Service capacity is desirable
- Excellent communicator, with strong organisational skills
- Proficient IT skills including use of Microsoft Excel and Word Proven
- Ability to keep calm and prioritise workload.
- Full Time Permanent salaried position, working Monday to Friday. 8.30am to 5pm.
- For the initial training period you will be required to attend the office then staff are currently, working from home on a rota basis. Laptop will be supplied, phone system works via the laptop.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK