Experienced HGV2 Driver currently required to join a business in Paddock Wood, Kent.
The HGV2 Driver will be responsible for not only delivering of goods utilising the Company's 18/26 tonne lorry, but also for accurately checking and recording goods received and picking and loading customer orders.
The responsibilities will include:
- Delivering of goods to customer's premises.
- Unloading of goods in and checking of products against delivery sheet
- Putting goods received away into warehouse location
- Picking of customer orders from computer generated picking ticket
- Checking of other members of staff's picked goods
- Loading of goods onto Company's delivery vehicles
- Decanting of products from cardboard packaging into crates for storage and onward delivery
- Baling of waste cardboard/shrink wrap for environmental recycling
- Previous driving experience
- Appropriate licence to drive 18/26 tonne lorry, UK License + CPC & Digi Tacho
- Keen people skills - team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Extensive manual handling involved with position
- Forklift license will be a benefit
Basic salary on offer is £28-30,000 per annum dependent on experience.
The company also pays overnight subsistence allowance of £23 per night and reimburses all reasonable expenses.
Start time is flexible and contracted hours are 40 per week.
If interested please apply!