Are you looking for a rewarding career within Recruitment? Do you want to work for a Global Organisation with endless opportunities to progress your career?
Due to expansion Brook Street Social Care have an exciting opportunity to join our successful team in PRESTON
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Our dedicated division Brook Street Social Care has been a trusted recruitment partner to the social care sector for more than 25 years. Specialising in adult care, education, housing, services to children and specialist social care recruitment, we know how to connect the right person to the right job, so everyone wins.
So, what will you be doing?
- Building and nurturing relationships with both new and existing clients
- Maintain Brook Street Social Care's strong reputation within the local area
- Develop and maintain business through a structured approach identifying areas to expand business
- Conduct regular visits and quality assessments ensuring quality of service of care workers to all clients
- Identify, attract, and interview core applicants and maintain strong relationships with them, establishing their requirements, their strengths, and key skills
- Proactively seek opportunities for applicants
- Ensure that pay rates are competitive in the market to promote retention of a good team
- Ensure all candidates are fully vetted in line with all company procedures.
- Make sure that all care workers are fully briefed on assignments including any specific Client's or Service User's needs
- Monitor developments and trends in the local market including competitor activity
What are we looking for?
- A confident communicator, with passion and enthusiasm who is looking for the opportunity to join an established and highly motivated team
- Someone who can work on their own initiative and has a desire to drive the business forward
- Ideally someone with a background in recruitment or sales, however candidates with a history of working in either the Care or Education sector are encouraged to apply
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and commission structure
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent culture (we operate in a high-performance culture where our consultants are trusted to work autonomously and with NO Micromanagement)
- Work for a business that's been voted the World's most ethical business for 12 years running
- A clear and structured career path with access to hundreds of career opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Be part of a team that drives you to be the best!
- Access to award winning learning and development
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy speaking to people and can work in a busy environment where no two days are the same, please contact Nicola Whitehurst for more information
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Disability Confident ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
Mental Wellbeing As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
Reasonable Adjustments If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.