Manpower is looking for three enrolment counsellors with a proven background in sales to work in a positive, fast-moving and supportive environment. The right candidate will have strong selling experience to enrol students onto the clients, Masters and Undergraduate programmes.
As an enrolment counsellor, you will make a daily difference to student's lives by helping them obtain the education they need to succeed in their careers. Achieved through warm leads, extensively with students to identify and evaluate student's goals, ensure enrolment requirements are met, and establish proper expectations.
Prospective applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience within the sales sector
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales, pipeline management, and best practice
- Task completion drove with high attention to detail, and have excellent organisational skills
- A good understanding of customer journeys and your role within that
- Focus on a positive customer experience
This role offers a basic salary of £26,000 with the opportunity to earn bonuses, dependent on the targets set out by the company. This role is most suitable for those with 2-3 years of previous sales experience who are used to working in a fast-paced, contact centre environment, primarily using the telephone to communicate with customers and make a large number of sales calls.
The company's based in Brighton and the roles are based in the office. Hours are Monday-Friday.
If this looks like the perfect next step please apply!