Manpower are recruiting for temp to perm HGV 2 drivers for our client in based at Coatbridge.
Drivers will work through Manpower and then join the client on a permanent contract for the successful candidates. There will be some handballing involved which includes loading, unloading the truck. Averaging 40 to 50 hours per week you will be working 4 days over 7, including weekends. A minimum of 8 hours will be paid per shift.
You must have a flexible attitude, with a professional and passionate customer service.
Essential requirements/duties for this role
- CAT C Driving licence with Valid CPC & Digi Tacho
- Completing vehicle checks before and after shift
- Adhering to Working Time Regulations
- Excellent customer skills
- Eagerness to learn and achieve targets
Due to insurance purposes we cannot accept anyone with any major DR or DD convictions.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply online today with your CV attached.