Job Title: Ocean Export Co-Ordinator
Salary: Up to £26,000
Hours: Mon - Fri 0900 - 1730 hrs with 1 hr lunch break
Benefits: 25-days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays, pension scheme, Car Parking + Others
My Client is the largest independent Freight Forwarding Company in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870. Top Track 250 Companies awarded by Sunday Times.
For this Ocean Export Co-Ordinator great opportunity for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in arranging export LCL & FCL ocean movements.
- Working knowledge of Shipping & transport services
- Experience of Freight forwarding in an Ocean export department
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships with partners.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with our customers putting their best interest at the forefront, delivering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.