An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities company as a Customer Advisor, our client is currently seeking a Contact Centre Customer Advisers based in Hinckley, LE10 0NA. This is a full-time on going 37 hour week, contract paying £10.40 per hour + uplift = £20090 to £22.5K per annum pro rata. This vacancy will start on 04th October 2021 enabling applicants to serve their notice prior to starting.
- For the first year £150 every three months
- Refer a friend and if they are successful you and the Friend get a £50 voucher!
- Permanent jobs after 12 months service
- Overtime available at time and half
The role is shift work, so it is important to know that your days will differ. You will be working 3 days of one shift ranging between 0700 to 1700 for a period of 7.5 - 8 hours and then 3 shifts ranging between 1 pm to 11 pm you will then have 3 days off work, effectively working 6 on 3 off. Your shifts are published in advance + opportunity to undertake additional hours should you wish to is possible.
We are currently recruiting for customer service representatives to join our fast paced call centre, responding to incoming calls to the National Gas Emergency line, providing a 24/7 service safeguarding life and property, you will undertake a full training programme with ongoing support.
Duties and Activities:
- Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Handling customer interactions/triage calls into the National Gas Emergency service
- Creating and submitting accurate work orders to dispatch Engineers to Gas Emergencies
- Deliver quality work, concentrating on data accuracy and completion within a timely manner
- Contribute to the team delivery of excellent customer service, aim to understand the customers' needs and the team impact to customer satisfaction.
- Apply customer excellence techniques to handle all customer calls and provide a first call resolution.
- Work with others co-operatively and flexibly within a team to achieve the collective goal.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the business, and immediate colleagues
- Demonstrate knowledge of the client's processes and activities where applicable
- Participation in continuous improvement forums to ensure that we are constantly improving the level of service we provide
- Provide support/knowledge first call resolution to enquiries and complaints
- Providing written communication to customers in response to enquiries and complaints.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders for customer resolution and ensure any necessary feedback or learning is provided.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent listening, communication and customer service skills with a passion to go above and beyond, with confidence and capability to deal with varied situations.
- Proficient in the use of office applications including Microsoft Office
- Confident and capable of building and maintaining working relationships outside of team
- Strong communicative skills both verbally and in written form, showing a good level of numeracy and verbal reasoning.
- A strong team player who is capable of building and maintaining working relationships inside and outside your team