As an Operations Administrator you will report to the Continuous improvement lead and support finance and operations in gaining a better understanding of manufacturing costs within varying manufacturing processes and to identify opportunities for improvement.
You will be spending most of your time on the production floor initially for gathering this data. This is an entry level role, and the required training will be provided.
- Review of Production Cycle Times across all processes. Conduct time study and work measurement.
- Analysis of value add and non-value-added activities and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Analyse and present the findings from the work measurement to audience at different levels of the organization.
- Provide support to Production Engineering to make system amendments.
- Review of BOM and Materials variances and provide support to Production Engineering to make the BOM changes required.
- Support with costing and ensuring latest findings with regards to costing logic is built into costing templates
- Support the Continuous improvement lead in any other related activities as required.
Key skills competencies
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools Word, Outlook & Power point - Intermediate level.
- Good interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Good written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations.
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently.
- Basic knowledge of work measurement and work standards is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes is beneficial.
Job type - Temporary
Pay - £10.71
Location - Bridgend
For more information, please call 01656 657231. The role offers an immediate start.