Manpower is recruiting for permanent full-time warehouse operative to work in a busy manufacturing warehouse. You will be expected to drive through daily orders in order to meet operational needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring accurate picking, packing and despatch to strict deadlines whilst maintaining high quality and accuracy.
- Moving and recording of stock deliveries.
- Loading and unloading vehicles.
- Stock allocation.
- Computerised dispatch.
- Stock taking when required.
- Working to agreed targets and timescales
- Flexibility in terms of multiskilling and tasking
- Any other responsibilities as required for successful operation of department.
You will be required to do the following:
- Have experience with volume distribution centre is desirable.
- Interact with a variety of people at all levels both internally and externally, so good verbal and written skills are essential.
- Have good IT skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- The role requires a solid analytical and logical approach to problem solving.
- Have process and goal-oriented customer focus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive 'Can do' attitude.
Hours Will be full time, you will be required to work Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm and Fridays 9am-5.30pm paying £21,500 P/a and paid double time for overtime