£25,000 - £27,000 + Progression + Benefits
Are you an experienced Stock Controller? Do you enjoy organising and maintaining inventory supplies?
My client, a leading storage and distribution provider to the logistics industry are currently looking for a Stock Controller for their Belfast Warehouse. You will have an excellent opportunity to take on a fully autonomous role, whilst working with an experienced team.
The Inventory Controller will be the face of the company, dealing with customers, Drivers and suppliers to the warehouse, allocating bays and communicating with warehouse/transport staff to ensure the efficient movement of goods through the Warehouse.
You will be accurately recording all receipting/despatching of goods in the warehouse environment, using a computerised Stock control system. Alongside this, you will need to keep track of KPI's to ensure the warehouse is running as efficient as possible and any improvement suggestions will gladly be listened to by Senior Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to oversee a busy Goods In/Despatch department that can offer genuine career progression in the future.
- Liaise with drivers/suppliers and prioritise the allocation of bays
- Communicate effectively with warehouse and transport colleagues to ensure efficient flow of goods
- Accurately record daily deliveries and shipment to maintain information required for periodic inventory reconciliation
- Accurately receipting and despatching product on to / off the computerised stock system and creating the end paperwork.
- Creating order picks / locations for all orders and effectively passing this information to the warehouse staff.
- Track loading times / delivery times and advise of issues in a timely fashion
- Coordinate the supply of goods to customers to ensure complete orders and timely delivery
- Organise and carry out regular pick checks, put-away checks, spot checks
- Provide written reports and results of data analysis to senior management
- Any 5 days from 7 (40-45hrs/week)
- Experienced in Inventory/Stock Control
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Comfortable working with computer systems
- Enjoy coordinating inventory operations to ensure received and supplied products are accounted for
- Have a focus on Customer Service and meeting SLA's
If you are interested in working for an expanding organisation, but still want to feel part of the family, click APPLY NOW.
(warehouse, stock, inventory, controller, clerk, assistant, coldstore, stores, Belfast, mallusk, newtonards, lisburn, management, supervisor)