Sea Export Customer Specialist
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum + benefits
Type: Full time, permanent
Excellent opportunity for an experienced sea freight/ export professional to join an international shipping business in Dartford, within their busy Customer Care team.
The Export Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for direct interaction with customers and for offering proactive customer service and information for customer follow ups.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring positive customer experience
- Carrying out customer requests as per service agreements
- Using a strong level of sea freight forwarding experience to assist with customer queries
- Field complaint calls and provide effective solutions
- Qualify customer queries, offer booking quotations and pricing
- Undertake opportunities for service up-selling
- Liaise with sales team to ensure smooth on-boarding of new customers
- Create performance reports
- Ensuring compliance with all company procedures
- Experience in either freight forwarding or transport planning with key focus on Sea Logistics
- Ability to understand and execute new processes
- Excellent knowledge of MS office features, especially Excel
Travel to other Customer Care locations may be required to suit the needs of the business.
If interested please apply!