Manpower are delighted to offer a great opportunity to join our client based in Lenham near Maidstone as they require Warehouse Packing staff to commence work on a long term temporary basis, this role does have the potential to go permanent for the right candidates. The work will involve unpacking, re-packing and labelling of goods, full training will be provided.
They operate on two different shift patterns, you can choose which shift suits you better, the hours you can choose from are the following:
Early Shift: Monday - Friday 07.15 - 16.45, pay rate £9.26ph
Late Shift: Monday - Friday 17.30 - 02.30, pay rate £10.09ph
Saturday shifts are required every other Saturday, if you are on the early shift pattern your Saturday hours will be 06.00 - 3.30 and the late shift pattern Saturday hours are 14.00 - 00.30.
Experience working in warehouse environment is preferred but not essential.
The company offers the following benefits for employees:
* Immediate start.
* Full training given.
* 31 days holiday (Including Bank holidays)
* Extra 1 day's holiday per year after 5 years' service, up to a max of 5 extra days.
* Very competitive pay rates.
* Contributory pension.
* Permanent position after probation period.
* Full company branded uniform provided.
* Refer a Friend scheme of £500 (unlimited referrals)
* PAYE earnings meet all income criteria for mortgages and loans.
* Free onsite parking
If this role suits what you are looking for please click apply today!!
Please be aware if you do not hear back within 7 working days of your application you have not been successful for this role.