Manpower is recruiting for a temporary, part time cleaner to help support the maintenance of a busy manufacturing Warehouse. Your Responsibilities would be to keep a high upkeep in specified areas in Warehouse, Back Of house areas, public areas and all communal areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To carry out daily cleaning routines as scheduled.
- To carry out cleaning tasks as per rota.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relevant to the role.
You will be required to do the following:
- Follow instruction from Manager/Supervisor
- Bend and reach to dust and clean.
- Stand & walk for varying lengths of time, often long periods
- Use written communication skills to mark completed job tasks on daily paperwork
Hours will be 15 hours per week Monday to Thursday 6pm-9pm and Fridays 5.30pm-8.30pm with a hourly rate of £9 per hour.