We currently have a role for Cashier and Administrator for Patients Services 37.5hr/w at three main Trust sites on a regular basis as agreed in advance
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Maintenance of template on CLient system for all in-patients admission & discharge and the sending of letters to the Department of Works and Pensions and other agencies for all in-patients within the Trust.
2.Open mail, record all income received therewith. Post holder is required to redirect post as appropriate.
3. Ensuring authorised signatory list is kept up to date and reviewed for accuracy every 6 months.
4. Identifying and dealing with patient's uncollected cash and property.
5. Collecting relevant documents from Barnet site in order to be able to order re-imbursement of petty cash.
6. Order and take delivery of petty cash re-imbursement via G4S on a weekly basis.
7. Payment of petty cash to departments, and the balancing of all petty cash floats when necessary.
8. Assist in managing general enquiries from the patients and staff when necessary.
9. Post both receipts and withdrawals made from / to patients onto the Equinox patient monies software package, ensuring that patient's balances are checked before withdrawals are made. Input new patient's details on Equinox.
If this role is for you apply today.