Are you currently working within the Freight industry at present? Do you have Sales & Customer Service experience? Are you looking for a role that will give you exposure to dealing with overseas customers and suppliers?
A long-established privately-owned family run logistics business are looking to recruit an Overseas Network Coordinator to be based in there office just outside Southampton.
Formed more than 70years ago, this Freight Forwarder really do believe in looking after and rewarding their staff - which has led to a great track record of retaining and developing staff. They have more than one member of staff who has been working for the company more than 30 years! (Indeed, they are still doing business with their first company that they started working with 70yrs+ ago!)
Main Duties include:
- Qualifying customer inquiries and record accurately on CRM system
- Sell products & services to overseas agents by building long lasting relationships
- Negotiate contracts (with profitability in mind)
- Build worthwhile relationships with all internal & external stakeholders (email, telephone and face to face when permitted)
- Develop sales opportunities, identifying potential new overseas accounts.
- Follow up on quotes made
- Attend online conferences
- Attend occasional overseas meetings (As and when travel restrictions ease)
The company have clients around the world (including the US & China).
Salary & Package:
Bonus + Commission scheme
Pension Scheme (5% - 14% contributions)
23 days + Bank Holidays (increases with longevity of service)
Discretionary extra day off over the Christmas period
Contracted working hours 9am - 5.30pm (with a degree of flexibility)