£24,000 - £27,000
Do you have a background in Food, Quality or Technical compliance? Are you looking to develop your career in a great place to work?
My client is a leading provider of Storage & Distribution services to the logistics industry and are now looking to add a Technical Assistant to their experienced team.
You will be a key member of the Technical team, assisting the manager with regulatory & client site visits and audits, whilst ensuring the efficient implementation and monitoring the compliance of the QMS- across their Lisburn & Belfast sites.
Dealing with customers, investigating complaints and organising product recalls/traceability testing will be part of your daily routine, whilst keeping on top of day to day compliance and assisting with HACCP reviews/audits.
- Implementing and monitoring compliance of the QMS.
- Completion of internal audits.
- Investigation and co-ordinating customer complaints, including customer responses.
- Reporting and trending data and putting improvement actions in place.
- Monitoring hygiene and cleaning activities.
- Assisting in closing out audit NCs and following up on CA and RCA.
- Completion of induction training and ensuring training matrix is kept up to date.
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (1 hour lunch).
- 3rd Level Qualification (Food related would be advantageous)
- Previous experience in a similar role (Food Safety, Quality or Technical).
- External training qualifications, such as: HACCP, food safety and internal auditing.
- Experience of BRC and customer audits.
- Experience of internal auditing.
If you are interested in developing your career with an industry leader, please click APPLY NOW.
(technical, assistant, compliance, monitoring, food, quality, technical, brc, haccp, food safety, auditing, lisburn, Belfast)