We are looking for Class one ADR drivers to join our client at Immingham. The role will be tramping work, delivering LPG to other depots nationally.
This is a seasonal position
£16.50 per hour for the first 8 hours
£24.75 Overtime rate - Plenty of overtime is available
£25.00 per night out
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance.
Shift Pattern is: various shift patterns are available
- Free Car Park on site.
- PPE is provided.
- Full training given.
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath' - access to online courses for further development
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard,
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client's operational planning.
What we would like from you:
- Hold Cat C+E driving licence
- Hold a DCPC card
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods.
- Understand an adhere to drivers' hours legislation and tachographs.
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.