Our international client based in Felling Gateshead are looking for a Marketing Product Manager, who will actively support Marketing team projects across the allocated product groups in line with agreed branding rules and hierarchies.
- Hours - Monday to Friday 37.45 min a week between 8.30am to 5pm
- Salary - £32-38k depending on experience
- Duration - 6 months initially
Works with the Marketing team to support and interpret internal/ external market information related to products to understand customer needs and presents conclusions and recommendations.
- Supports the Commercial Marketing and Product Management teams in managing the portfolio and acts as coordinator between functions for alignment
- Supports the team in product master data and administration
- Supports the team by employing active Project Management capabilities and coordination of activities for running projects
- Supports the Marketing team in creating sales arguments for products including competitive comparisons
- Ensures that relevant product information is provided to the commercial organisation.
- Support in the coordination and creation of high-impact sales tools and customer retention tools such as newsletters, presentations, product demos
- Be familiar with and ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures related to personal conduct and HSE standards
- Prefer 0-2 year's experience in either R&D, Manufacturing or Marketing
- University qualification in business management, marketing; engineering or chemistry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work across functional teams in a matrix organisation and manage all stakeholders
- Commercially astute and technically strong with excellent business analysis skills too.
- Results focused, excellent communicator who enjoys a collaborative working style