On behalf of a well-known UK outsourcing company, Manpower are looking to recruit an experienced Automation Test Analyst.
The Analyst will hold accountability for a number of key areas including translating requirements into automated test cases, automation test preparation, specifying and preparing test data, automation test execution and logging defects and defect management.
- Designing and maintaining automation test cases, conditions, specifications, scripts and procedures from business and system requirements and technical system designs
- Automation test execution, recording of test results and test progress reporting
- Regression testing and re-testing of defect fixes.
- Contributing to improvements to testing processes.
- Utilising test tools to automate testing effort where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be articulate, assertive and persuasive with the ability to use appropriate communication channels, adapting style and approach to suit the audience. You should have strong analytical and facilitation skills to ensure business needs & effective solutions can be clearly and rapidly understood and delivered.
- Experience covering the complete testing life-cycle in a structured environment
- Knowledge of a range of testing types including functional, non-functional, regression, integration, UAT & OAT
- Knowledge of testing involving both internal & 3rd parties
- Knowledge of risk analysis & risk based testing
- Knowledge of defect management & test management tools
- Knowledge of testing simple and complex automation processes
- Knowledge of test data provisioning & management
Experienced in testing automated processes using Blue Prism and knowledge of HR, pensions, payments and tax processing would be advantageous.
The role is Glasgow based with travel to other UK sites involved (approx. 4 times per year).
Please note due to the nature of this role all applicants must be able to obtain SC security clearance, which will be applied for on their behalf by Manpower. This clearance requires candidates to be born in the UK.