You need to be fully flexible Monday - Saturday to work 7.5 hours a day. The salary is £10 per hour and you will be paid weekly, every Friday!
As a Streets Work Engineer you will be repairing, maintaining and painting on and off site.
- Valid Manual Cat B licence (in your current UK address) with no more than 6 points
- Basic signage, lighting, guarding, painting and maintenance skills.
- Good time keeping.
- Good customer service skills.
- Confident in dealing with people.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Use of own Sat Nav.
- Flexibility on hours over a contracted week including Saturday working.
- Appearance and attitude are exemplary.
You'll also enjoy our excellent benefits package, including access to training and development tools, paid annual leave and staff discounts.
If you are successful in your application before starting work, we will need to complete a criminal record check.
Interested? Apply now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.