Manpower are currently recruiting for several NHS Porters based in York.
Working hours: -
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- Weekend shifts hours of 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am
- Monday to Sunday working 5/7 days 7am to 3pm - Waste Team duties
- Monday to Sunday working 5/7 days 11pm to 9am - Linen Team duties
Monday - Friday 6am - 8pm
Monday - Friday 8pm - 6am & Sat
Sunday & Bank Holiday
This is a temporary ongoing contract.
Suitable candidates must be physically fit as the role involves a lot of walking, we are looking for reliable, hardworking, and trustworthy candidates who are immediately available and can start work straight away.
Suitable candidates must be able to pass an Enhanced DBS check and provide Manpower with working references for the last 12 months.
- Working within a busy hospital environment
- Transferring patients from wards and supporting with transportation once discharged
- Transferring patient records from department to department
- Dealing with linen duties as well as waste duties
- Transferring hospital equipment around the hospital
- Working as part of a team
- Adhering to the trusts health and safety policies and procedures
- Full training will be provided
Temporary Ongoing Contract
PAYE 28 Days Holiday entitlement