We are looking for Manufacturing Associate to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15.
You will be a key worker on the production line in an innovation manufacturing business. This may suit engineering or science graduate who want to gain experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
Location: Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
- Please ensure you are able to commute to company's location before business operations start.
- Interviews are onsite only and will commence as soon as possible.
- This is a contract with possibility of extension and/or permanency.
- No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
Start Date: ASAP
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
- Ensure high quality standards and procedures
- Follow instructions for all work equipment and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed
Experience & Education:
- Graduate in an Engineering or Science discipline (desirable).
- Fluent English with strong written and oral communication
- Excellent team work and work ethic
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU Citizenship)
- Basic IT skills and understanding