£22,000 per annum
8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a leading short-term accommodation and support services provider to the public sector who have been successfully providing short term accommodation to central and local government for over 14 years. They pride themselves on providing quality, cost effective and transparent solutions to their customers.
They seek an Accounts Assistant to join the team at their thriving head office in Rayleigh, to support the finance department with various administrative and accounting duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Communicate with external suppliers and customers as requiredLiaise closely with line manager, team members and other teamsEnsure all records are maintained and kept up to date according to company policies and proceduresLiaise with field based staff and other group offices
- Maintenance, compilation, updating Creditors and Debtors through the Accounts Computer Package.
- Coding invoices to cost centres
- Maintenance and monitoring of cost centres
- Preparation and maintenance of staff expenses liaising with members of staff regarding this matter.
- Liaison with utility providers and landlords.
- Maintenance of database, ad-hoc reports
- Administration for the Finance Department
- To provide admin cover as agreed with the Credit Manager when necessary.
- To ensure internal audit and compliance criteria are met and that all activities conform to agreed company systems, policies and procedures.
This role is ideal for someone with 2 years of experience within a finance/accounting environment who can prove relevant experience matching the responsibilities and competencies above.
This is a permanent role and the successful candidate will be subject to 5 years worth of referencing and a DBS check (undertaken by the company) prior to starting the role.
For more information please apply today or get in touch with Katy at Manpower.