Due to expansion our well-established client is looking for a Operations Sites Manager who will be the primary point of contact, with full delegated responsibility for the wellbeing of the Service Users and the infrastructure of their sites based near Elephant and Castle. The manager is the first point of contact with sub-contractors and has full responsibility to manage them and ensure that the requirements are met in a timely and commercially conscious manner. This role will take responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the various sites, including maintaining the operational effectiveness and reputation of the client at all times and ensuring 100% contract compliance for the Service Users. This role requires daily close and effective liaison with stakeholders including sub-contractors, local GPs , PHE, HSE, Migrant Help etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all elements of mandatory and contractual HSE details are met, including maintaining register of all Fire Risk Assessments (FRAs), occupation certification/licensing, fire doors' and extinguisher standards, repair requirements, inspection dates and pro-active inspection plan and repair chronology.
- Maintain register of all expenditure.
- Maintain comprehensive photographic register of all aspects of the sites, so that SU events as well as proof of works undertaken is held and can be used as proof to the Authority.
- Undertake daily walkaround inspections that allows supervision of the camp facilities and occupants, reporting each defect to the issues log.
- Attend meetings on site.
- Maintain and when necessary update the site SOPs including,
- The sites' Business Continuity Plan
- Contingency / Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Fire Emergency Identified on Site
- Covid-19 Management Plan
- Infection control including Lateral Flow Test SOP
- Ensuring that residents move on in a timely manner.
- The effective management of voids in order to maximise availability to the client.
- Property defects identification.
- Site inspections.
- Repairs completion to an excellent standard.
- Day to day supervision of the Sub-Contractor staff.
- Stakeholder management.
- There is a high need to ensure that standards of health and safety, including statutory requirements, are maintained and that our Service Users and staff are kept safe by ensuring fire safety is prioritised.
- An ability to manage the subcontracting team operationally and commercially.
- A professional curiosity to look at every detail and follow up anything and everything that may not immediately appear correct/best practice.
- An ability to react quickly, especially when the safety of the SUs is in question.
- An ability prioritise activities, such that the important always gets done against the required.
- Managing anti-social behaviour, including liaising with sub-contractor teams.
- Managing vulnerable residents and a strong knowledge of Safeguarding.
Please note that this is a multi-site role; the incumbent having responsibility for an increasing number of London sites. Also that this role requires the flexibility to cover other site managers during their absences.
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days with service plus bank holidays, pension and life insurance.
Hours: This role requires a leadership that encompasses oversight throughout the working week and silent hours; the incumbent must undertake a flexible work pattern that must include at least one early morning (6am start) and one late stay (8pm depart) each week, and to undertake at least two weekend visits/month, taking half days off work in lieu.
Interested in this permanent role, based near Elephant and Castle. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.