I have a superb opportunity for 3 x Spill Response Operatives to work for a large Environmental Risk Reduction company based in Manchester.
About the role:
- The Operative will undertake duties associated with that of Spill Response Operative, including high pressure water jetting, clean-up of spills using available resource and equipment and any other duties associated with this post.
- The postholder will also be required to operate any Company vehicle or plant for which they are suitably qualified to undertake, and as the duties of this post may constitute those of a professional driver, all operation of Company vehicles must be undertaken in a safe manner and fully compliant with all relative law and legislation.
- Operating Company vehicles including HGV category vehicles or any other vehicle for which the postholder is suitably qualified to operate.
- Ensuring all vehicle checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works.
- Compliance with tachograph regulations and reporting in the required manner.
- Reporting any vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified. The postholder will be required to complete vehicle defect report in such circumstances.
- Ensure all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices. In addition, the postholder will be required to participate in the cleaning of the tanker barrel, adhering to safe working practices and ensuring correct PPE worn for this task.
- Ensuring the security of all Company vehicles and equipment.
- Works to be carried out in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation. The postholder holds full responsibility for reading and signing such documentation.
- Cleaning all plant and equipment post job. The postholder will also be responsible for identifying repair work required.
Excellent knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation.Good communication skillsBasic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and OutlookWillingness to be flexible and deliver excellent customer care and undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.Willingness to participate in on-call rota and availability for regular overtime.Self-motivated and reliable.A full UK driving licence.Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and a basic criminal record check may be necessary to satisfy client requirements.Salary:£21,937 working full time Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, with some weekend work and overtime available payable at time and a half and double time, plus an extensive benefits package.**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**