Ou client, is a public distance Learning and Research University, and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Administrative Officer/PA to join them. The role is to start asap for 3 months, working 37hrs a week and paying £12.21ph. This role will work from home and equipment will be supplied.
The role holder will provide confidential high level administrative, efficient support to the Senior Management Team in the Open University (OU) Validation Partnerships (OUVP). Good understanding of business administration and previous experience of working in a fast-paced support function is essential and the role will also involve undertaking discrete projects within the unit.
- Excellent office management skills and MS office skills
- Be able to arrange meetings and take minutes
- Efficient diary management skills are required
- Works well under pressure, continues to deliver accurate work and remain calm during busy, pressurised work periods
- Strong communication skills and ability to use a variety of technology communication methods
If this is the ideal role for you, please apply online or call Sophie Holmes or Angela Hoxley on 01908 246715 to discuss further