Fibre Design Manager
Working from home and or hybrid.
Salary up to £70K with a good benefits package.
An award-winning and innovative alternative network seek the very best Design Manager to lead by example on their fibre roll-out to other areas within the East of England.
Reporting to the Director of Delivery, you will have direct responsibility for.
- The planning and design policies that support the network build using multiple solutions i.e. overhead, underground, PIA, and more.
- The responsibility of the design and creation of high-level network solutions from start to finish ·
- Able to work with external contractors on the design and creation of low-level solutions.
- You will have the ability to design networks on a GIS system.
- You will have CMD experience.
- Currently working as a designer in a telecommunications infrastructure build environment
- Technical experience for network technology.
- Be able to manage third party contractors.
- Be able to work as part of a team, and also independently.
For detailed information, please send your CV in the first instance.