An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Persil, Comfort, Surf and Ben & Jerry's, are currently seeking a Junior Talent Advisor, based at either their Leatherhead, Kingston or Port Sunlight site, to commence working from home under current circumstances but will move to working 40% on-site. Unfortunately, they cannot accommodate candidates who are looking to work fully from home. This is a full-time temporary role for 9 months, 36.25 hour week, paying £36,000 per annum pro rata.
Talent Advisors with our client are creating a futuristic Resourcing Team that is ripping up the proactive sourcing rule book and is being more resourceful, think Flexibly Vs Fixed talent solutions and how Open Talent Economies can be baked into our Resourcing DNA. Our Talent Advisors are leading this step change in Resourcing solutions to be best in class!
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will partner with the Talent Advisors and Hiring Managers to understand key sourcing needs and requirements (and be agile in your approach to supporting other businesses areas).
- You are responsible for both achieving your own targets and supporting others so that we excel as a team. (inc. candidate and hiring manager satisfaction, timeliness of updates, quality of candidate, etc.)
- You will support across multiple business functions
- You will drive the hiring process for active requirements: from always attending briefing meetings with a pre-emptive list of candidates and the relevant market insights; to setting-up easy and effective selection processes; to effectively screening applications, including reviewing CVs and digital interviews making informed judgements on shortlists; to advising our business on the key skills and characteristics that matter most to our organisation.
- Based on business briefings; actively conduct candidate searches
- Actively engage and build relationships with internal talent, you'll maintain awareness of where/when our people are ready for their next move.
- Ensuring data integrity of the organisation's ATS, ensuring data is captured in a consistent and auditable way, including ensuring GDPR policy is followed
- Effectively screens applications, including reviewing CVs and digital interviews to make informed judgements on which candidates to shortlist
- Experience is everything, which is why you'll always provide timely quality feedback to our applicants, turning every candidate into a brand advocate.
- Learns and builds awareness of the internal and external talent landscape across a range of functions, developing a holistic view of talent sourcing
- Support digital resourcing initiatives to attract-select-hire digital natural talent at speed.
- Continually seeking to enhance performance you'll suggest ways to improve talent quality and experience. Ensuring we always attract a diverse and inclusive workforce.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- You are experienced in recruitment and have a proven track record in sourcing
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across a diverse set of stakeholders and business areas
- You experience interviewing and assessing candidate's suitability against specific role requirements
- You enjoy delivering against targets and SLAs and working at a fast pace
- You are organised and have the ability to manage competing priorities
- You are familiar with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and ATS systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You have a thorough understanding of legislation affecting resourcing in multiple global regions alongside complying with GDPR policies where relevant.
- Expertise in a range of active candidate sourcing strategies and approaches across multiple geographies.