Network Operations Coordinator
Working from home and or hybrid.
Salary up to £28K with a good benefits package.
An award winning and innovative alternative network seek the very best Network Operations Coordinator to lead by example on their fibre roll-out to other areas within the East of England.
Reporting to the Operations Process and Planning Manager, you will have direct responsibility for.
- Co-ordinating CBL Engineers & Contractors working on the Live network
- Management of relationships with other key Stakeholders. Including but not limited to: Councils, Wayleaves, Members of the Public, Customers
- Approving, planning and organising scheduled and remedial works on live network.
- Regular liaison with the County Broadband Build and Customer teams
- Use of Openreach PIA portal
- Ensure Costs and Purchase orders are raised appropriately for works
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure any 'as-built' designs or asset information is updated
- Administration of the department fault ticketing system
- Management & Monitoring of internal and external systems. Including, but not limited to: Engineers Calendars and Job tickets
- Regular reporting on KPI's to Management
- From time to time, assisting in any ad-hoc requests suitable under the role
- PIA (SA001, SA002 or equivalent) (desirable)
- NRSWA (desirable)
- RF Awareness (desirable)
- Experience in a coordination-based role in the Telecoms, Engineering or Constructions industries
- Exposure to NRSWA, Noticing, Wayleaves and Road working permits (desirable)
- Dealing with the Openreach PIA portal (desirable)
- Good IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information on occasion
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Positive mental attitude
- Good Teamwork
- Able to embody the company values
- Ability to deal with ad-hoc requests from time to time
- Able to undertake further training for the role
For detailed information, please send your CV in the first instance.