Our client is a public distant Learning & Research University and one of the largest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
They are looking to recruit a temporary Facilities & Operations Manager to work within their facility of Business & Law, starting asap until 20 January 2022, working a 37 hour week, paying £17.83 per hour, which equates to £34,304 per annum. This role will be working from the campus in Brickhill Street and at home and equipment will be provided.
- To manage (with support) the operational readiness to reopen Faculty office building
- Day to day liaison with the Estates, Health and Safety and IT
- Support the faculty with timely communication of the progress of the reopening of the faculty office building
- Prepare office lay out plans to maximise use of office space that take DSE/Reasonable adjustment into account
- Respond to university changes in campus operation to support FBL make best use of its space
- Coordinate the set-up of a collaboration space
- Produce information and guidance for staff as required relating to the above
- Respond to queries from staff relating to the above
- Experience in working in a busy operations environment
- Ability to take independent decisions with minimal guidance
- An understanding of operational health and safety
- Experience of operational facilities coordination/management
- Ability to communicate clearly with groups of staff through different channels to update and advise or gather information as required.
- An understanding of DSE requirements
If you feel this temporary 4 month assignment is of interest, please apply online or call Sophie Holmes 01908 246715.