Permanent Position. I am currently recruiting for the position of a Hire Controller for a leading national company who specialises in providing tools and equipment throughout the UK. This a demanding role but within a highly rewarding environment. You will be facing different situations on every shift. Full time position.
The role requires the candidate to have:
- Excellent customer service skills as you are required to deal with customers face to face and also over the telephone.
- Liaising with the team at the depot, such as the delivery drivers, ensuring that they are given their route and also give them the plan of action for each day.
- Dealing with sourcing for materials for manufacturing, this requires the applicant to be computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Driving licence and own transport is preferred due to the need to to travel between sites.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Preferably someone with a background of working in customer service within the logistics sector and also has knowledge of construction and administration and has a great attention to detail.
- Be able to work calmly and under pressure.
- Good standard of English as written and verbal communication is key to this role.
In return you will receive
Salary £21,996 to £24,000
- Staff recognition awards
- Possibility of overtime
- Generous holiday allowance and pension
- On the job training
- Hours of work Monday - Friday 7:30am-5pm
If you feel that that you have the required skills and experience, please apply below for immediate consideration.