We are currently recruiting for a Remote Site Technician covering the Bristol, Devon, and Cornwall area!
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking to develop new skills, to join our clients expanding team of Site Technicians. Full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
This is a remote position with daily travel to various project sites across the Bristol/Cornwall/Devon, plus occasional visits to the clients HQ. You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and removal of temporary MCC, ANPR, ATC, and RATC equipment across the country.
You will be supplied with a works van plus all the tools/equipment needed to fulfill your role. Please be aware that this role involves a high number of hours driving to the various sites in a shift, working outside in all weathers, and may sometimes include an overnight hotel stay.
This is a temporary position.
The hours are flexible, working 40 hours a week between the hours of 6am-8pm allowing for early start and finishes.
The pay rate is £11 per hour.
The role will involve, but not limited to;
- Equipment installation and removal in-line with company health and safety roadside compliance
- On-site equipment maintenance
- Manual data collection
- Supporting with any ad-hoc tasks
- Full valid UK license
- A technical background in equipment maintenance would be ideal but training will be provided
- experience with power tools would be beneficial
- Flexible with planned working hours
- Good communication and organisation skills, ability to manage own hours
- Good Level of it and numeracy skills
If this role sounds interesting to you please give Henry a call on 01172840515 or apply below