Manpower is currently recruiting for Security Operative to join our client based in Gosport.
Role and Responsibilities
- Safeguard the security of building
- Controlling access to the building
- Monitoring and managing risks to residents
- Monitor and report/record entries of residents and visitors
- Manage any breaches to security
- Remote CCTV Monitoring
- Identify any necessary repairs to the premises
- IT skills and ability to use Microsoft systems
- Risk management and CCTV experience
- Ideally someone who has knowledge of homelessness issues
- Ideally experience of working within a hostel
- Experience with controlling access to a building
- Experience and ability to deal with people and complex situations
- Happy with lone working and using own initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Works well under pressure, quickly and accurately
Working Hours - more shifts may be required to cover throughout the week
- Wednesday 16:45 to 00.00
- Saturday 00:45 to 08.15
- Saturday 19:45 to 08:15 (Sunday)
You must hold a valid DBS certificate for this position.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!