Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm
Reporting into our clients Team Leader you will join a team of six including Sales Ledger Assistants and Account Billing Assistants. The team are responsible for the sales invoicing and reconciliation of some of our biggest MSP and RPO clients and you will get exposure to a complex business with an increasing client base, so you'll need to be able to adapt quickly and be comfortable with a changing environment.
So what will you be doing?
- Reconciliation of internal finance systems versus 3rd party invoice tools on a periodic basis to ensure accurate and true billing.
- Reconciliation of sales ledgers versus customer account statements to highlight correct open items.
- To work alongside the biller to reconcile and allocate cash received from customers.
- To reconcile inter-company billing between internal and external finance systems & allocate inter-company cash.
- To highlight discrepancies in the reconciled data to internal & external stakeholders to achieve resolution.
- To raise accurate invoicing/credits where required to correct any reconciling differences.
- You will ideally have previous experience of working in Sales Ledger/Account Receivable and working in a team that processes high volumes of transactions.
- Have previous demonstrable experience of working in a similar sized business and used to a fast paced, high volume billing environment.
- Demonstrate Intermediate Excel Skills and comfortable working with large spreadsheets and datasets.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be able to provide examples of your previous experience of engaging with customers.
- MS Office and Excel (Intermediate level LOOKUPS and Pivot Tables are essential)
- Experience of QlikView, Fieldglass IQN, AS400 or Ariba, are desirable but not essential.
- A confident communicator
- Team player
- Structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining composure and quality.
- Quick learner
- Ability to communicate at various levels with internal and external stakeholders.